Hello

Everything TNGC
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members
Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Darkarium
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Hello

Post by Darkarium » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:36 am

Hello TNGC! :D
Just wondering if anyone is still around from the WoW days, somehow I ended up on the same realm as the current form of Nemetos Order and I can't help but get all nostalgic when I see that guild tag despite the fact it's all different players. What is everyone up to these days? I've been playing WoW again out of pure boredom after playing on and off for the last god knows how many years. Rerolled priest and played a lot of WotLK, raided ICC and did arena and all that. I was only 13 when we were raiding MC, I'm 22 now - hard to believe! Currently at uni studying engineering but not much time for games. Anyway hope someone is still around to see this post and if anyones still playing WoW or is on battle net in general feel free to add me - battletag Darkaz#2805. :beer:

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Hello

Post by Firejack » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:47 am

Darkarium wrote:.... I was only 13 when we were raiding MC, I'm 22 now - hard to believe! ..
Yes it is hard to believe that I'm still waiting for you to pull the next dam hound after all this time! :P

I've not played WoW in a very long time. Made a return for Cataclysm but only lasted 10 days before leaving. Spend 90%+ of my gaming time in Planetside 2 these days.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Theodora
Treasurer
Treasurer

Re: Hello

Post by Theodora » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Ah, raiding MC and BWL, brings back some good memories, can't quite believe how long ago that all was.

40 man raid may have been a pig but they were so rewarding when it all worked

Return to “TerraNovaGaming.Community”