60 Priest - Nemetos order app

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.

60 Priest - Nemetos order app

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:50 pm

First Name: Richard
Character Name: Bluedrop
How you have heard of us: I have a friend and a brother in law at your guild. Both tell me your a good guild.

Little about me: I am Richard. Liked to be called Rich or blue(y). I am 16 and living in England. I am in my last required year of school. I am also an Athlete... run for my town, hopefully my county soon :p. I have come 4th in east of england at 800m but currently in an injury.

I have always been a hardcore gamer since i saw Counterstrike 1.6. Then my friend who had world of warcraft persuaded me to try it out. I did so and now i have no other social life. I am currently 100% addicted to WoW, Its scary.

I have recently migrated from Talnivarr. A upcoming awesome realm. My reason for leaving was because i wanted to spend some time with my brother in law - Meric and our friend Bereoth. (Meric sucks @ Paintballing).

Anyway.. I have been playing world of warcraft a lot now. I am a very responsible, mature and friendly player. I have a lot of experience with ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia, (a little bit with BWL and aq40). I am attuned with all instances apart from naxx. (working on it).

My past experiences have been some thing of what amazement. For example in Onyxia, myself and 2 pallidins healed a raid tier 1 warrior through an encounter with Onyxia. Onyxia had 40% life left. and we managed to keep the warrior alive through out the battle.

I have 92 Fire resistance unbuffed which i found enough when killing raggy. 22 NR without trying (but can easily be improved if needed).
I have 1 bit of prophercy but i managed to out heal a priest with 7 bits.

If you need a look at my equipment then you can always contact me on wow. (if i am not online then something bad has come up) lol!

I have experience of raid leading but i do not want to raid lead in the future. I have about 1 million add-ons. Including CT_raid etc. I have vent and Teamspeak.

My reason for wanting to join: I want to join because i know that i will be a very helpful player to the guild. I am online and availible for raids everynight all night. Also I wish to progress and i believe you are the guild for me that can help me do it. I want to be part of a United guild that work together to accomplish objectives.

I know that you are a serious guild and do not accept immiture people. Knowing this i would not of applied if i was thought of as immiture. I am a friendly guy and know some great tactics for bosses - you maybe already know them.

Please contact me at: Bluedrop, ric15@hotmail.co.uk Night elf priest. Well equipped!

Will be waiting for a reply. =D

Caspar
Ban me if my reply is under 4 lines long

Post by Caspar » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 pm

nice application :) Tho i missed some kind of gear profile, http://www.ctprofiles.net , very easy to make one there

GL :D
I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night.
I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright.
I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war.
I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more

And no, I don't hate dwarfs (got a dwarf paladin myself). I just think its funny :)

Tricobalt
Star Colonel
Star Colonel
Location: Molenschot Likes: much Cheese Dislikes: Locked Topics

Post by Tricobalt » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:59 pm

Seems very nice

--> Your application > Caspar's responce tbh

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:46 pm

keep it on topic? :)

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

DrPepper

Nice appl

Post by DrPepper » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:31 am

very nice application if we need a priest which Orlanna decides I cant see no reason why you can join Skill>> gear

DrPepper
Star Commander
Star Commander

Re: Nice appl

Post by DrPepper » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:34 am

DrPepper wrote:very nice application if we need a priest which Orlanna decides I cant see no reason why you can join Skill>> gear
opps I forgot to login, anyway I meant. I cant see no reason why you CANT join
When I heal it feels like you are beeing touched by a 1000 angels.

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Post by KillerWolf » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:23 am

This week I need to check priest activity and depending on there activity and your availability/gear I will see if NO needs another priest.
Thx for your application and we'll let you know asap.

Killerwolf...

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:07 pm

Here is a link of my Profile.. This is not my resistance profile.

http://ctprofiles.net/3358151

Enjoy!

KillerWolf
Dr NO

Post by KillerWolf » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:00 pm

I'll contact you ingame for chat :).

Return to “Recruitment”