Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company ::

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Raphael Pascal

Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company ::

Post by Raphael Pascal » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Your First name (surname is optional):
Neeraj

Your in game name:
Raphael Pascal

Your Age:

How you heard about us:
POTBS forums\Roberts server\Society Recruitment

Are you a returning member to the Community? If so, which division where you a member of (Clan Diamond Wolf, Starwolf, Nemetos Order etc)?
No

Your motivation for joining:
I want to have fun playing the game. It was fun the first 2 months as a freetrader, but it's getting a bit repetitive (play the economy, do missions). I got involved in a few conquests for other ports, and decided PvP was the way forward.
So I started a naval officer, and have enjoyed it a lot more, I look forward to PvP'ing more, that's my main motivation for playing at the moment. I'm now at 18th rank, and want to join other people in order to get into good groups, in which I can enjoy PvP.

What Class do you play as? Freetrader, Privateer or Naval Officer?
Naval Officer

What aspect of the game do you enjoy the most? eg: Open sea PvP, Port defense/offense, Economy etc.
I'd like to take part in Port defense/offense ultimately.

Would you describe yourself as a hardcore or casual gamer? What amount of time are you willing to put into the game?
Casual, I've been playing for 15-20 hours/week since January. In usually on 7GMT to 10/11GMT for 2 or 3 weekdays. And maybe 5-6 hours on Sat/Sun if nothing comes up in RL.

Anything else?
- I've order a mic for teamspeak.
- My first (freetrader) character is churning out medium square rigs. As far as I know, I've made and sold all the medium square rigs sold in the Florida area except 2. I think it must be over 20 that I've sold by now. I have capacity for 4/day, of which I use half due to current demand. I can make the other rigs as well.
- I speak English fluently!

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Re: Membership Request :: Terra Nova Company ::

Post by Crasp » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:26 pm

we are looking for some NOs to flesh out our pvp skills, speak to alastriona adair ingame if you are still interested in joining the society. sorry for the late reply.

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

Return to “Recruitment”