Myriad Apocalypse Project :: fiah

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
fiah

Myriad Apocalypse Project :: fiah

Post by fiah » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Your name: Arjen
Your in-game name: fiah
Your Age: 28
Nationality: Dutch (I live in Germany)
Have microphone (yes/no)? Yes, crappy one though

Favourite class: Engineer
Favourite ground vehicle: Some sort of heavy armour, MBT in BF3
Favourite air vehicle: None currently, I could hold my own flying Spitfires in BF1942 but I don't fly much these days

How did you find us? Reddit
Are you a returning member to the Outfit/Community? No
Do you have a friend in the Outfit? If yes, who? No

Hi guys! I'm just a guy looking to socialize a bit more while gaming. My friends either stopped playing online games, switched to consoles or are playing LoL, and I don't very much like that game. Anyhow, I've never been a member of a clan as such, as I was always a bit intimidated by the idea of such a commitment. However, that was before I played any kind of Planetside. I haven't played any PS1, nor was I in the PS2 beta, but my very limited experience since release has shown me that this game is meant to be played in an outfit. As such, I'm looking for an outfit where I can log on for a romp of PS2 and maybe an event or two, playing in a team of adults who are looking for a fun game instead of big stats.

I've played a fair bit of BF1942, BF:Vietnam, BF2 and BF3, and I usually liked playing as an engineer or medic. Reason being that I found that although I'm pretty good at running and gunning, others are often better. I find that as an engineer or medic, you can better use that skill to reduce the shortcomings of the classes (guns, hitpoints, that kind of stuff) while helping your buddies in the squad far more than you'd do if you just had a bigger gun, and let the really good fraggers do what they do best :P

Anyhow, I'd like to drop by on TS3 somewhere this weekend, to see if I'm the sorta guy that could be a MAP member. I'd have to make a VS character on woodman first though :D
See you around!

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project :: fiah

Post by Firejack » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello!

Having a mic is encouraged for all our members but its only essential for officers to have a mic. If you need help setting it up we can do that. For now so long as its installed you are welcome to join. Application accepted!

Please register a forum account and we'll get you setup :)
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

fiah
Star Commander
Star Commander
Alias: fiahs on woodman

Post by fiah » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Firejack wrote:Hello!

Having a mic is encouraged for all our members but its only essential for officers to have a mic. If you need help setting it up we can do that. For now so long as its installed you are welcome to join. Application accepted!

Please register a forum account and we'll get you setup :)
Brilliant! I guess that with 'so long as its installed', you mean TS3 right? I haven't used TS3 so far (I've used Mumble mostly) but I'll manage :P

I'll try and hop onto the channel(s?) tomorrow afternoon, I have a birthday and many beers to attend to first tonight :beer:

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Yes I mean Teamspeak 3. We just recently switched from Mumble as it didn't have the functions we needed.

Enjoy your party.
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Return to “Recruitment”