Myriad Apocalypse Project:Nowaykill

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Nowaykill
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: Nowaykill

Myriad Apocalypse Project:Nowaykill

Post by Nowaykill » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:55 am

Name:Mohammad
In-game name:NoWayKill
Your Age: 24
Nationality: Lebanese
Have microphone: Yep and I will use it if needed

Favorite class: Engineer(since I'm one IRl:P) and Heavy(make tank go boom boom :P )or medic because I love to support
Favorite ground vehicle: magrider
Favorite air vehicle: scythe

How did you find us?
Planetside 2 forum.

A little about myself: My name is Mohammad ghalayini I'm an engineer in lebanon which loves to play fps games I really like planet side 2 but I used to play it alone which isn't as fun as playing with an outfit (or in game friends)I'am a mature and friendly dude.I respect all the races and I just like to have fun..

Other games i play/have played
World of warcraft/Rift/cs;go/lol/dota/warframe and in most of those games I played support:D
Ps:I am redownloading ps2 because a problem accured early on which caused an hdd malfunction.so I wont be able to play until sunday 08/09/2013.
the internet is slow here in case you were wondering but mine supports ps2+teamspeak(already tried it with no problems)

Nowaykill
Warrior
Warrior
Alias: Nowaykill

Re: Myriad Apocalypse Project:Nowaykill

Post by Nowaykill » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 am

Just saw what firejack wrote on the other application and I think that applies to me aswell,sorry I did not notice earlier:/

Firejack
Khan
Khan
Alias: Irricas

Post by Firejack » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:19 am

Yes it does ;)

Thanks for the application though. If a place in the Outfit becomes available, we'll be in contact :)
TerraNovaGaming.Community - for like minded gamers
Who you play with is what makes a game fun

ImageImage

Conri
Just call me Timmy!
Alias: Dark

Post by Conri » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Hello,

After our summer outfit break, we're now back in a big way, and running outfit ops again - we had 16 online on Sunday and 12 on Tuesday for Outfit Ops.

if you're still looking for an outfit, please get in touch - send me a PM on the forums, add me on steam, or contact me in-game

Conri

Return to “Recruitment”