Want to join a guild

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Nasgul

Want to join a guild

Post by Nasgul » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:57 pm

Hello, my name is bastr. I want to join your guild with my level 60 Protection warrior. my tales are 15/5/31. i have a lot of free time and experience to plying wow, this is not my firsy char.. My preguild was a Phoenix but i understand that thay dont need this guild and lots of Officer were left.. me too.. So i am asking you to think about me.. My wow name is Nasgul..

Acuna
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by Acuna » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:58 pm

You might wanna use the application form, makes an application a lot cleaner and gives us a better view on you as a player.

And make sure you get a gear profile.
If my left nutt is itching, something cool is going to drop of that boss. Mark my words!

Caspar
Ban me if my reply is under 4 lines long

Post by Caspar » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:58 pm

Please put some more effort into your application :) You can find a good examples as a stickie on this forum.
I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night.
I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright.
I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war.
I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more

And no, I don't hate dwarfs (got a dwarf paladin myself). I just think its funny :)

Re: Want to join a guild

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:02 pm

Ok execuse me..
My real Name is Gleb
My age is 18
I am trying to play everyday
My warrior name is Nasgul Level 60
My talents are protection 31, arms 15 and fury 5
i have 70 fire resistance without buffs and 401 deff skill.
This is not my first char i have undead rouge lvl 60 in hellscream server and 60level palladin in warsong server(bpfs guild), but i prefere playing korgall server because have lots of friends,and specialy alun is my friend in real life.
I have an experience to play allmost all classes, and now wanna to play a tank, i would like not to dps,i am prefere pve game. i was i protectionm tallent build from 40 lvl.. and i know something about it maybe..
I can`t play alone thats why i need a guild.. for nice relations first,second for a game.. If i lost something you can wisper me anytime.

Return to “Recruitment”