Application- Goldenpippo 60 NE Druid.

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Goldenpippo
Point Commander
Point Commander

Application- Goldenpippo 60 NE Druid.

Post by Goldenpippo » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:56 pm

Goldenpippo, 60 Druid

Personal Information:

Hello All, My name is Homan and im 17 years old, currently living in Sweden(Gothenburg). Im a friendly and respectful person. And I would never let anyone down. :)

Availability:

At the moment I go to School, Im in my last year so my schedual is really open and free. My normal times I can raid is from 18:00 until im needed. I can logg on earlier aswell.

Gear

This is the link to the gear I use but I have more things that I can switch between.

http://ctprofiles.net/3430777

FR: Around 120
NR: Will start doing some instances that drop these and hopefully will complete: " The calling" soon.

And my Specc is full restoration.

Previous Guilds/Motivation

Well this char is from the beginning from the server Sylvanas. I made a character transfer to this server because I have a IRL friend on this server. So my previous guild on Sylvanas was Method though I didnt have time to play alot with that guild since I migrated. My previous guild on this server was Rage. I have even been in some other small guild before Rage but I dont think its needed to mention those.

The reason I wanna join Nemetos Order is because I feel you all are respectable persons that know the meening of fun in World Of Warcraft. Everything doesent need to be about epics for me its mostly to have fun and get new friends. In my oppinion its more fun to play with people and laugh then to get gear but not have fun at all.

In Game Goals

My In game goals is to reach another level of understanding, I wanna have fun with hopefully soon newly made friends. And explore new places when TBC comes out. Gear is never important for me and has never been.

Experience:

Well with this char " Goldenpippo" I have cleared MC, AQ20, Up to chro in BWL. AQ40 I have done some bosses. ZG is cleared aswell. But I havent been in Naxx.
My other char has been in Naxxramas and got 7/9 Tier 3. But that doesent mather now since thats a Rogue and im A Druid now. But I have experience in every endgame instance.

MC, BWL and Onyxia, Naxxramas prequests completed:

Naxxramas will be completed soon. The others are done.

This will be the end of my application and I hope you appriciate it and hope to see you soon.

Regards
Goldenpippo

Callie
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Callie » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:34 pm

Nice...more swedish ppl :D

And 2 things;

1. Where is your mainhand weapon on your profile?

2. just for fun make a link of your rogue :P
Do i have to write something here?

Lex
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Lex » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:52 pm

awesome character name xD

Goldenpippo
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Goldenpippo » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:19 pm

I dont have any mainhand, accidently disenchanted and blizz doesent want to give it back :D I will link my rogue:D

Saenar
Star Commander
Star Commander

Post by Saenar » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:58 pm

:O Gothenburg !
i'm from gothenburg and how cool am i ^^

could use another druid imo...

EDIT:
post above begs the question: Do you have a weapon at all ? :D

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:47 pm

http://ctprofiles.net/4217562 here is the link to my rogue hopefully correct. And yes I have a weapon(blues) :D

Callie
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Callie » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:12 pm

Anonymous wrote:http://ctprofiles.net/4217562 here is the link to my rogue hopefully correct. And yes I have a weapon(blues) :D
:jaw: and u rerolled druid?

damn...anyhow..good luck with app
Do i have to write something here?

Kati
Ban me if I quote spam!

Post by Kati » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:17 pm

Holy crap! Can I have your rogue!? :shock:
"He who is too cheap to invest in knowledge is not just cheap but also dumb, and he will stay dumb." ~ Not sure, but it was butchered in translation by yours truly!
"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." ~ Bob Kelso

mamy
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by mamy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:01 am

i've heard from really reliable sources that the player currently playing gold is not the real owner and bought his acc from someone?

Also heard you were saying you had 3 lvl 60 chars almost full tier 3 ?
It could be rumours or it could be true just wanna make sure from your own words.
gl anyway

silentkiller
Star Captain
Star Captain

Post by silentkiller » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:03 am

Anonymous wrote:http://ctprofiles.net/4217562 here is the link to my rogue hopefully correct.
if u have "the castigator and "misplaced servo-arm" why use the castigator in main hand? servo-arm has a proc and has more top dmg :redx: ..

just a question :)
poisoned by power

Tzar
Star Captain
Star Captain

Post by Tzar » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:19 am

recruited stop the spam :hammer:

Goldenpippo
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Goldenpippo » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:55 pm

This is the goldenpippo that talked to Orlanna a few days ago, this is the goldenpippo that made the apply, this is the goldenpippo that Orlanna had the first impression of. And no one bought this account. Goldenpippo the player that was in Rage, left wow and im his IRL so i took over.

Anon

Post by Anon » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:15 am

Just for your information:

Goldenpippo is the biggest liar I have ever met, a sneaky person will never tell you what he truely is planning on doing. And has been in the instances he said he was. Let him explain tactics for naxxramas then u will see.

Good luck with him,

imho: kick the nub :).

cheers,
Anon

Natedawgg
Star Colonel
Star Colonel

Post by Natedawgg » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:21 am

tbh i beleive anything anon says hes a good guy
EA is the George W. Bush of gaming. Sure, they have a s**t load of power, but what good is it when you're a fu***ng moron?

Goldenpippo
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Goldenpippo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:37 am

Anon who are you?

Return to “Recruitment”