Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Sulphurica

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Sulphuric

Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Sulphurica

Post by Sulphuric » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:34 am

My First name (surname is optional): Glyn

My in game name: Sulphurica

My Age: 15

How you heard about you: I've seen your tag all back to early wowgaming on Kor'gall. And now as My current guild <One> is splitting up (Most left, officers leaving), I'm in need of a new guild.

My motivation for joining: To do progress in PvE. I'm also somtimes up for PvP, but my my main aims is to succeed PvE wise, that's why I'm applying to Nemetos Order, which is a PvE focuse guild.

Main Character Name: Sulphurica
Main Character Class: Shaman
Main Character Level: 70

Experience:

Pre-TBC

Moltan Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Zul'Gurub - Cleared
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared
BlackWing Lair - Cleared
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Up to Twin Emperors
Naxxramas - None, because I quitted wow pre-tbc when we were at end progressing on AQ40 and Nxxramas was released.

TBC

Karazhan - Cleared
Gruuls Lair - Cleared
Maghteridons Lair - Cleared
Serpenshrine Cavern - Cleared thrash up to Hydross and done some attempts on The Lurker.
Tempest Keep - Attempted Void Reaver (around 60% wipes)

Gear: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2327597 - gear for alternative speccs will be found in my backpacks, in case you need me for dps later on.

Magic Resistances:
Nature - None
Fire - None
Shadow - None
Arcane - None
Frost - None

Professions:

Primary professions - Leatherworking and Skinning
Secondary Professions - First Aid, No Fishing/Cooking
Rare Patterns/recipes/plans? - Currently only Nethercleft- and Nethercobra Leg armor.

Which days can you join? Which days can't you join? All days
Which times can you play? 15:00-24:00 on weekdays, 14:00-Unlimited on weekends. This are times I'm AVALABLE to play, but it's not guaranteed I'll always be online at those times.

Teamspeak is a requirement for raiding with Nemetos Order. You don't have to speak on it, but we do like people communicating. do you have it? Currently Ive only been using Ventrillo, so I deleted my TS. But I know how it works and takes me short time to download. I also have a microphone to speak with.

/played? 40+ days, 100+ on my Rogue.

Previous guilds. Why did you leave them? Early wow I was first in The Black Order -> Phoenix Legion -> Everlasting -> The Core. Not listing all the stories cause then I would have been here for days typing. During my alliance time I've been in Insomnium Incursio (or something) which disbanded. Then I joinded Utgard. There I was for some time, but they decided to kick me. Apperently because I said in generalchat that we couldn't down Void Reaver (which was true). Atleast what I was told. Then I joinded "One" that started to fall apart the next day.

Any other information we should know that's not included in other parts of your application - Previously I was a Rogue, and only DPS'ing (which I was for almost 2 years). When I rerolled to my Shammie I quickly learned how to play it. I had some preexperience with alts and playing along with them pretty much already. So in my opinion, I'm a very decent healer. Note that Im specced for healing PvE.

Bloodshadow
Point Commander
Point Commander

Re: Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Sulphurica

Post by Bloodshadow » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:15 am

Note that Im specced for healing PvE
2-points from Focused mind to Improved chain heal, that will make u even better as a healer ;) At least i specced that way with my shammie :o

Anyways, good luck with your application.

Morphleus
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Morphleus » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:16 pm

Remember this shaman from Utgard, nice guy what i remember :)

Thumbs up :) Gl with your apply

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:39 pm

I'm sorry, but I'll have to draw back my app because I joinded T.J.P.F.

GL with the guild though :)

Return to “Recruitment”