Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Xenyph(Rogue)

Apply and join the Community here!
Access: Guests, Registered Users, Members

Moderator: Conri

Forum rules
Posts from Unregistered or New users will not appear until moderator approval in this section. Allow upto 24 hours before trying to post again.
Xenyph
Warrior
Warrior

Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Xenyph(Rogue)

Post by Xenyph » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Name/class: Xenyph - 'Combat' Human Rogue

Wowarmory: I can't post any links, please search on Xenyph(obviously)

Your First name (surname is optional): Erwin van der Wal

Your in game name:
Xenyph(It's non-relative to an explanable definition, I just had the feeling a nondefinable name is more RPG-like. Something you would give your child.)

Your Age:
I'm 20-years old/young, born on the 13th of august 1987.

Extra information:

I'm from The Netherlands. This doesn't affect my way of communicating verbally in English. I am a funny, reasonable guy to talk with, have alot of common knowledge. It's very difficult to get me angry, and that's why most people can get along with a person like me. I understand my class, but there is always more place to learn for me, that's why I like to ask questions that are understandable to answer. I don't mind whipes, I don't mind repairbills cause those give me a reason to improve my own skills.

How you heard about us:

This guildname is swarming on my monitor, it's a name that catches your attraction. Nemetos Order, original and sounds very mythical. Otherwise I would've known by high-end PvE achievements.

Your motivation for joining:

I've noticed Nemetos Order as an intellectual group of players that are destined to achieve unimagineable goals in World of Warcraft. I think that is the order Nemetos has given. I as one of the thousand rogues, my motivation lays deep, I love the heat of battles between me and guildmembers versus a great boss. Whiping isn't a loss, it means a chance has been given to try it again.

My previous guilds weren't that active, they mostly raided one time a week, only Karazhan. I felt a bit like a caged bird. I think I'm way more motivated then alot of players, destined to achieve more, as I am almost addictively much online, to farm for myself, and sometimes even for people who need me. As in raiding I want to achieve something big. I don't do this game for the loot, I only see loot to layout my will in a more representive way. I personally think Nemetos Order can use somebody like me, I am a soldier who is willing to pay anything to achieve more in this game.

Experience

This is the part where I make the less impression to you guys, I don't have Pre-TBC experience which should give me -1000 points. I regret this, because I wish I had joined this game much earlier. Sometimes I cry in qeue of raids like Molten Core or Ahn Qiraj. Nah, this is my experience list:

All Heroic Keys - All normal LvL 70 instances cleared.
Karazhan - Fully cleared(Like 20 times)
Zul'Aman - Nalorakk slain(Never got a spot in the second raids)

As for the rest, I haven't been to instances like SSC/TK yet due lack of progression/activity in previous guilds. I've read the recruitment template saying Nemetos Order needs people with more experience then I have, but I'm well orientated theoretically and well prepared, mostly my DPS won't let me down in this. I read alot, watch those own-made movies alot. Know how to adapt, and anticipate quickly in PvE battles.

Activity

Every day, every hour..unless:

- I catch an uncureable illness
- Traditional matters like; Christmas dinner
- My computer thinks he is better then me and explodes.

I am a really active guy, it's not that I'm completely lifeless, it's just that I'm in a part of my life where I drain the most enjoy out of this game.

Professions:
Enchanting(375): I can respec my professions to the desire of those who decide it.
Herbalism(375): Yeah, farming like hell if needed..
Cooking(375): Can cook mostly all recipes except: Stormchops/Chocolate cake thingy
Fishing(331): Still working on it, I hope this won't affect your decision :P

I love to farm, love to train all kinds of things. I enjoyed leveling also, it kept me busy in my mind.

Extra information about the previous questions:

I do have Teamspeak/Ventrillo, I have a microphone which is able to record my voice.

In a server like Kor'gall it's hard for me to develop myself if all higher guilds are so far away, it's like a train that I've missed somewhere between me joining and getting 70. I hope you guys are will can read out of my application that I desperately want to join a great guild like Nemetos Order, an be part of their war against all Evil and what so ever preannounced as. Please know that I'm always active, not epic-greedy and eligible to know me as someone who you can thrust.

Thank you for reading, you can ask me anything if this isn't clear, I hope to hear an answer in short time.

Tzar
Star Captain
Star Captain

Post by Tzar » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:30 pm

Damn nice work on the application, try to poke Valdemore ingame to take a look at it. Best of luck!

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:50 pm

recruit this guy, based on his writing alone he seems like a clever person?

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

Kati
Ban me if I quote spam!

Post by Kati » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:35 am

Awesome application. One of the best. :o

Good luck with your application.
"He who is too cheap to invest in knowledge is not just cheap but also dumb, and he will stay dumb." ~ Not sure, but it was butchered in translation by yours truly!
"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." ~ Bob Kelso

Callie
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Post by Callie » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:41 am

Best application for a looooooong time tbh.

Cant we save his application and have it as a example of how a good application should look like?
Do i have to write something here?

Xenyph
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Xenyph » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Thank you for the compliments, I've sended Valdemore an ingame mail I hope he will take it in consideration.

Aczeren
I'm Feral

Re: Membership Request :: Nemetos Order :: Xenyph(Rogue)

Post by Aczeren » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Xenyph wrote:I have a microphone which is able to record my voice.
wow, I like this guy!
Where I go, Destruction will follow.

Xenyph
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Xenyph » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:23 pm

Yeah if you read it you must think like 'duh', but I met people with microphones in this game who werent able to record their voices, because they didnt know how or it was broke at the moment they wanted to use it(so I properly thought you guys would have accured the same situations). Maybe it's part of their fashion style, wearing headsets with microphones on it in subway stations.

Xenyph
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Xenyph » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:57 pm

I recieved an answer :) Thanks for taking my application in consideration. Maybe in the future I can join a good guild like Nemetos Order.

Xenyph.

Crasp
Community Donor
Community Donor

Post by Crasp » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:01 pm

oh thats a shame :| guild invites restricted because of a full class does suck, but its understandable. anyway, feel free to get involved with any of the other sections of the community if thats your thing, we dont just play WoW :)

if its a weekend and im posting, prepare for nonsense.

DrPepper
Star Commander
Star Commander

y

Post by DrPepper » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:35 pm

ye kep him in the forums, I'm looking forward for some more poetic writing from this guy, really good with words...

Your name was Erwin Hemingway?
When I heal it feels like you are beeing touched by a 1000 angels.

Xenyph
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Xenyph » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:08 pm

Crasp wrote:oh thats a shame :| guild invites restricted because of a full class does suck, but its understandable. anyway, feel free to get involved with any of the other sections of the community if thats your thing, we dont just play WoW :)
Nah they needed a rogue(As I read on the official wow forums) but the problem is that Nemetos Order doesn't participate in SSC/TK anymore, and if I would participate in MH I have to get both Lady Vashj, and Kael thas it's quest item.

But I understand the situation, just go back in the same rollercoasterride only for a numb person like me :P

Xenyph
Warrior
Warrior

Re: y

Post by Xenyph » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:09 pm

DrPepper wrote:ye kep him in the forums, I'm looking forward for some more poetic writing from this guy, really good with words...

Your name was Erwin Hemingway?
I actually do write some poetry sometimes. But it's not really worth mentioning. This wasn't really poetical, more desperately want to join a good guild that is locating themselfs in higher stages then I've ever been.

Alastriona
Community Donor
Community Donor
Alias: Freya

Post by Alastriona » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Crasp wrote:oh thats a shame :| guild invites restricted because of a full class does suck, but its understandable. anyway, feel free to get involved with any of the other sections of the community if thats your thing, we dont just play WoW :)
Nah they needed a rogue(As I read on the official wow forums) but the problem is that Nemetos Order doesn't participate in SSC/TK anymore, and if I would participate in MH I have to get both Lady Vashj, and Kael thas it's quest item.

But I understand the situation, just go back in the same rollercoasterride only for a numb person like me :P
Oh they did? Think its a great choice by nemetos to stop raiding instances after they are done with it. They've been raiding karazhan far past the stage that was needed to move into 25-man instances, so its good they've abbandoned this policy and are now properly moving on to new instances.

Shame though, you seem like a nice guy, do stick around if you will.

Darkproject
Point Commander
Point Commander

Post by Darkproject » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:34 pm

i try to reed it all but at the end......i wake up other day on my keyboard... hmmm... strange dunno why? :shock:

u write like Charls Buckowsky if u play like that ill gif u my vote

:roll:

tho if ur good person then ur good for TNGC community by any GAMEWIZE

Return to “Recruitment”